Are you swimming upstream without even realizing it?
Do you know where you’re best suited to excel and where you’re blowing it?
Do you know how to leverage your personality to enhance the quality of your life?
The good news is you have the ability to develop your emotional intelligence through self-awareness by incredible leaps and bounds.
And the advantage the Color Code gives you in developing your self-awareness is that, unlike other online personality quizzes that simply describe what you do, the Color Code Personality Test shows you why you do what you do.
Understanding the why behind the what makes this assessment far more insightful than Myers-Briggs, DiSC, and many other online personality tests.
- Understand how others perceive you and how to play to your strengths rather than fall into patterns that limit your success or damage your reputation. This knowledge can better prepare you for career advancement opportunities now and far into the future.
- The Color Code enables you to create a clear and accurate self-perception and enhances your ability to relate effectively to others. This can do wonders for you at home. Not only will you be able to better speak the language of your individual family members, but also learn how to own your strengths and overcome your limitations as a parent or spouse.
- Knowing what your Core Color is and how your Secondary Color influences your personality will allow you to clearly see what you need to live a fulfilled life.
- We highly encourage you to invest in yourself by choosing the Comprehensive Analysis version of our online personality test. If you are skeptical, that’s okay. You have nothing to lose from trying out our free version, first.
- Start creating better life success today by rediscovering who you are, and why you do what you do.
- Work with private individuals wishing to give themselves the competitive edge socially or in business. Our clients wish to develop confidences in a range of situations and we are able to offer them tailor made and specialised attention.
- Students are equipped with the skills, poise and confidence to make the most of professional and social environments in the modern world.
- Being invited back to a second interview, to the next party, to a private dinner or even being asked sincerely to keep in touch are the fruits of social skills not always mastered in formal education.
- Employers want recruits to have the polish, professionalism and people skills to match their impressive academic achievements – all key components in your early steps on the career ladder and in wider society.